Vacuum Fixture ICt System
- 产品名称：Vacuum Fixture ICt System
- 产品型号：TR-3 vacuum system
Vacuum Fixture ICt System的详细介绍
• Bed-of-Nails Fixture System
• Industry-Standard GR 2270-style Receiver
• 1500 Test System Connections
• Automated Vacuum Control Valve
• Vacuum Gauge
• Low Cost
• Compatible with CheckSum Testers and MultiWriter† part programming
The receiver assembly accommodates up to 1500 test points and uses industry-standard GenRad 2270-compatible test head kits. The system provides for connection of your vacuum system pump via a 1¼ inch hose connection. The system has an automatic control valve that can is typically remotely controlled by the test program.
All 1500 test point receiver pin-blocks and cables are included in receiver section. This eliminates the need to add any receiver parts in the future. CheckSum modules that are included in the shipment are pre-wired to the receiver. Additional modules can be added in the future and connected on-site to the available receiver pin-blocks.
Abbreviated Speciﬁ cations
Test heads can be obtained locally and customized for your speciﬁ c application, or kits can be purchased directly from CheckSum. The Model TR-3-1620 is 16 x 20 inches (40.6 x 50.8 cm) and the Model TR-3-2024 is 20 x 24 inches (50.8 x 60.96 cm). For each 150 test points used for testing, a Model TR-3-2 Interface Block is required in the test head. CheckSum can also provide complete custom ﬁ xturing solutions or provide referrals
• Industry standard bed-of-nails ﬁ xturing platform supports ﬁxture development from multiple, worldwide vendors
• Small system ﬂ oor space footprint
• Fixture receiver assembly mounted on console with casters
• Monitor post (VESA compatible)
• Operator control keypad
• Emergency off switch
• Internal solenoid operated vacuum valve
• Vacuum On/Off can be automatically controlled from the test program
• Pre-wired for networking
• Instruction Manual in electronic format (PDF)
Typical System Options
• 1U rack-mount PC with keyboard, monitor and mouse
• CheckSum test system chassis with USB connection
• CheckSum in-circuit and functional test modules
• Programmable power supply plus extra power supply option, 0-60V, 12.5A
• Typical vacuum requirements: 18 to 25 inches of mercury (61 to 85 kPa). Typical test heads require approximately 20 - 25 CFM.
• Vacuum Connection: 1¼ inch (318 mm) ID Hose
• Front panel vacuum gauge
• 24 inches (51 cm) wide front, 30 inches (77 cm) deep side, 31.5 inches (80 cm) high to the top base plate and 40 inches (102 cm) high to tallest portion of the ﬁ xture receiver. The monitor post is 26.5 inches (68 cm) high and the mid-point of the monitor is 30.5 inches (78 cm) above the base plate. Exclusive of any test head. Rack space available for future add-ons.
• The keyboard drawer extends out up to 26 inches (66 cm).
• Weight: Approximately 225 lb (102 kg), without packing materials.
• Standard banana plug for ESD ground and single-point probe.
• 98 - 240 VAC, single-phase line voltage.
• 1-year limited parts and labor warranty.
• The test system operating temperature range is 0°C to +35°C with 0 to 80% RH (without condensation). Rated accuracy at ±10°C from calibration temperature. Maximum altitude for operation is 3000m (9843 ft.).
Optional TR-3-Console Test Head Kits
• Base Assembly
• Probe and Diaphragm Plates
• Top Rubber Plate
• Gas Shock or Spring
• Dress Frame
• Kit sizes - such as:
• 12 x 16 inches (30.5 x 40.6 cm)
• 16 x 20 inches (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
• 20 x 24 inches (50.8 x 60.96 cm)
• Internal depth: 2.5 inches (635 mm)
• Overall depth: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
• Typical usable size: Nominal dimensions less 4 inches (10.2 cm)